For just $65 per year you receive:
* FREE WORKSHOPS – We offer a minimum of four workshops or 12 CEs annually, including one ethics/cultural diversity!
* FREE ADVERTISEMENT – Licensed psychologists have the option to list their practice and specialty areas on our website. Many of us use the website daily to refer clients to other professionals in the field based on both location and specialty area.
* Unique opportunity to socialize and NETWORK with other clinicians across the Miami Valley.
* Access to our Newsletter “The Miami Valley Psychologist” which includes details about upcoming CE offerings, important legislative changes, & much more. Also, DAPA members can advertise open positions and office space for FREE in the newsletter.
Become a DAPA member today!
Please choose your membership type:
(1) Full Membership: A person shall be eligible to apply for membership if they: (a) have earned a master’s or doctoral degree in psychology or school psychology, or a substantially equivalent degree conferred by a graduate program of recognized standing; or holds a currently valid Ohio license as a psychologist or school psychologist; and (b) is above reproach in their ethical and professional conduct.
(2) Affiliate: A person shall be eligible to apply for affiliate status if they are not a licensed psychologist in Ohio, and: (a) are a graduate or undergraduate student majoring in psychology; or (b) are someone who, in the opinion of the Board of Trustees, would advance the purpose of the Association by being affiliated; and (c) is above reproach in their ethical and professional conduct.
(3) Retiree: A person shall be eligible to apply for retiree membership if they: (a) previously held DAPA membership or an active license as a psychologist, have retired their license as a psychologist, and no longer wish to receive CEUs for workshop attendance. Those holding a retiree DAPA membership are entitled to a 50% reduction in DAPA membership fee and will not receive CEUs for workshop attendance.